Tuesday 24 February 2009

yummy Brighton

So I went to fair Brighton for a day out yesterday. I love Brighton it's fun, has the funkiest shops, and has so many veggie places to eat it is a total delight. Much to my disappointment The amazing Terre รก terre is closed on Mondays, If you go to Brighton and it's not a Monday you simply must go to this place it's great. So seeing as it was closed I lunched at the Infinity foods cafe which is great. I shared the mezze platter with my beloved and it was really delicious, it is just a lovely little laid back cafe. While I was lunching I overheard some well travelled vegans saying how easy it is to be vegan in the UK compared to other countries, I think if they are living in Brighton they are definitley having a head start :)
Afternoon tea was in the choccy woccy doo dah's bar du chocolat. this was amazing. i has a white chocolate hot chocolate, with all the trimmings and a lemon cup cake. I'm guessing this combo probably had wayyyy more calories than my lovely mezze and was so rich I just couldn't finish. I love choccy woccy doo dah and they are making my bespoke wedding cake. Their creations are just stunning and taste amazing.
Dinner before the drive home was in food for friends. Yum yum yum. I love this place. I had the stuffed portobello with sweet potato, fine beans and pesto which was delicious, and my fiancee had the stuffed butternut squash filo parcel, I'm guessing it was good ... when i asked for a taste it had all gone. We shared the stuffed peppers with goats cheese (yes please).

I wish I lived somewhere with so many great veggie places to eat out.


How To Get Started With Raw Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment