Monday 12 January 2009

Moments of Truth

So the Raw Food Life Force Energy Plan ... well i thought it was going quite well. I'm enjoying it, my mood is brighter and I'm definitely less bloated and having better digestion. Therefore imagine my surprise when I stepped onto the scales yesterday and discovered I'd lost seven pounds, 7 lbs! In one week! I nearly fell off the Wii in surprise, too good to be be true surely? But no apparently not, a diet that's fun to follow and really works? Well I never thought such things existed.

Just thought i'd mention yeterdays lunch which was courgetti with pesto (from Shazzie's Detox Delights) which I really, really love. It's so simple and so lovely. I wish I could find the battery charger for my camera so I could share pics with you all.

How To Get Started With Raw Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment