Wednesday 7 January 2009

Mischief and raw food life force energy!

Okay so I started writing this post on Monday but then I went and got a bunny! A beautiful new boy called Mischief, he was up for 'adoption' as he beat up all the other Bunny's his last owner had! He is beautiful, cute and eating all my curly kale, he is still only a baby though.

So on Monday I started the Raw Food Life Force Energy 21 day programme. It's actually going pretty well so far. The life force power-ade I had for breakfast the fist two days was amazing. I have had unpleasant experiences with green juices before but this tasted amazing. really really zingy and nice, not what I was expecting at all! Today I made The Great Eliminator which was also good. Lunch on the first day was the Cleansing Corn Chowder which was delicious. I've had raw-avocado based soups before and this did not disappoint. I then froze it and took it to work for lunch the next day. Freezing juice works fine, freezing the soup ... not so good, it separated so I had the less than ideal combination of baked potato with cheese for lunch. Dinner the first day was non wheat pasta with vegetables in a tomato sauce, I've come to rely on Parmesan for flavour and forgot just how a good an unadorned pasta dish can be. Yesterday I had a goats cheese salad for an early evening snack at work (i was there 'till gone 9 (although it was only supposed to be 8.30) and then sweet potato wedges at home. I think I left enough time between them for it to not be a combination.

I'm really enjoying this diet, much to my surprise, the food is great and the 21 day programme has lots of little things every day to do so you move and detox more.

Raw Food Life Force Energy: Enter a Totally New Stratosphere of Weight Loss, Beauty, and Health

No comments:

Post a Comment